03 February 2009

Some relief in site...

I've been experiencing these horrible headaches where the slight crying or scream from Jack erks me to where I just want to turn off the lights and go to sleep. But the other day like a lightblub going off I put two and two together that the headache pain is probably from my toothache!

I made an appointment at a new dentist and surprisingly I kinda like them, well so far that is. However the root of my headache (no pun intended) is caused by my moler tooth that chipped away when I was pregnant with Jack. (Note: I did go to a dentist last summer when I was on maternity leave however I didn't appreciate the lack of customer service that I received from their staff and the fact that they were extremely pushy; therefore I only had x rays done and then never went back.) Anyhow so this tooth is not doing so well. The good thing is that they can save it but the bad part is that I have to get a ROOT CANAL next week.

Going to the dentist even for a consulation freaks me out. But everyone on their staff assured me that I'd like Mr. P and I do. We talked about an action plan and I committed with already making an appointment for next week. That is huge in my book. No I don't like doing it during work hours nor do I like being awake during this treatment but it's a step in the right direction. Aaron seemed to be impressed that it won't cost us an arm or a leg.

If you are looking for a new dentist, check out Dr. P at www.alpharettafamilydentistry.com.

Update to follow...

2 comments:

  1. Hugs. My mom has severe anxiety when it comes to the dentist. They prescribe her valum jut for consultations. thanks for visiting my blog. HUGS AND MORE HUGS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's it...get some Valium, dear.

    ReplyDelete