26 January 2009

I hate the Dentist!!!

Yes, it is true! I hate the dentist. It could be the fact that since I was little I remember the dentist pulling out 12 of my baby teeth, wearing braces for 4 years, having mouth surgery more than once and yes they have scarred me in my adult life. I don't like the x-rays they have to do, nor lying back in the chair starring at the ceiling...nope I rather be moving or giving birth!

So it's that time again to look for a new dentist. I went in June after Jack was born because while pregnant two of my fillings chipped off including part of my tooth. However they said they couldn't fix those two teeth until they did the scaling of my teeth (advance cleaning) which would only take two treatments however it would have cost us out of pocket over $600. We had just paid them $400 out of pocket for Aaron's teeth that he had to get fixed.

My task this week is to look for another dentist in our area. I told Aaron that I'm looking for a dentist that can just put me under for a couple hours and I can wake up to good teeth and a pedicure! Wouldn't that be nice!

2 comments:

  1. I like your new background...Good luck finding a new dentist!

    ~Mom~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you joined the blogging world! Too bad you don't live down by us...we have the best dentist. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete