06 February 2009

"He's just not that into you"




If any of you haven't read this book then you are missing out. When I was single , I had trouble figuring out men just like all of my friends. Then my girlfriend, said "here read this". What? I don't need a book to tell me that us female analyze and pick through every word that any guy has ever promised us! But I did.


I found it so funny that I'd peed in my pants and very entertaining. Human nature, men are different then women, we look for 'signs' that he likes us and we give directions by using landmarks, restaurants and street names. If he says "I will call you." We expect you to call! How hard is that? Don't' say that if you don't mean it.
So now the movie is out with a great cast: Jennifer Aniston, Drew Barrymore - have I said enough yet? Ben Affleck, Justin Long and Scarlett Johansson...finally a good GIRL movie.
I have a feeling this movie will be at the top of the box office this weekend. This movie is definitely on my "To Do List" this weekend as I'm going out with a friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment