09 February 2009

Jack at 8 months and counting...





Jack is 8 months and counting. He is clapping, crawling, wanting to walk, and he says "dada" and starting to say "mmmmmmmm". I had figured it out! Jack thought I was his "dada". Hmm not sure what my husband thinks of that one. He also has two teeth on the bottom, finally! Cherrios are his new favorite food group but not to worry he loves anything on mommy or daddy's plate. However I tend to share more of my food.


But isn't he so cute on his horse that he got from his grandparents. The horse makes the funniest sounds...do you remember in elementary school and going to computer or lab class. They had this game called "Oregon Trail". The sounds remind of of this game. It makes me laugh every time. (Link to come once I learn how to use Live Writer)

3 comments:

  1. I'll teach you how to use the hyperlink..it is soooo much easier in Liver Writer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aweee - Erika - he is the cutest. I can't believe he is already 8 months old! I am so happy to see you on blogger - it is so much fun!

    ReplyDelete