12 February 2009

Aloha!!


Aloha friends and family!


If you didn't know already Maui is my all time favorite vacation spot. I've been twice. Once with my family and the second time on my honeymoon! My fiance at the time said, "honey where do you want to go?" Maui, please! And off we went!

It was truly amazing to share that experience with him. Even though I had bronchitis on our trip thanks to the 30 degree weather we had for our rehearsal dinner and our wedding which was outside. Yes, it was cold in Atlanta on April 7th, 2007 but well worth it. We saw snowflakes the night before at our Luau Rehearsal Dinner!

Once you visit you will find your favorite Hawaii products like their Kona coffee that I can drink it black ( i drink my coffee usually with flavored creamers), love the fruits like the papaya or the mango's that you can buy off the side of the street, their is this amazing smelling lotion that I truly love and I should have bought much more of them but didn't, chocolate covered coffee beans, and Hershey's Kisses with Mauna Loa Macadamia Nuts! Yum-O!

Can't wait to go back! Maybe for our 10 year wedding anniversary?





1 comment: