24 February 2009

The Bag Tag

My blog friend Tiff posted her Bag Tag today and I felt as her friend I shall do the same but I warned her…I will have more crap in my bag then her.

100_2910

This is my everyday bag. I got this as a gift from my Aunt Geri for my 30th birthday! I truly love my Coach purse and haven’t put it down in about 2 years!

But what is in my bag?

100_2909 

Well here it goes: There is my brush with my many hair ties, my Vera Bradley wallet (by the way I have a matching purse but its much smaller), coupons to our favorite breakfast place, 2 monthly calendars as you can see I haven’t moved everything over from my old one so I just carry them both, tampons, matches that my husband put in my purse, keys, cell phone, a lid to jack’s plastic cup, my inhaler, Tylenol and my Ibuprofen, pens one which is my GA pen, Shout wipes, a nail file that they say never gets dull from my MIL, checkbook, gum, sunglasses that we bought last weekend for only $5, Kleenex – every mother must have these, my mirror which is the first gift my husband gave me when we were dating, floss, Gwinnett Gladiator Hockey schedule, Sudafed, chap stick, and my business card holder that I bought in Maui on a vacation!

So yes, Tiff, I think I have more stuff then you! Do I win?

I dare you to show us what’s in your bag?

1 comment:

  1. Wow! That is a lot of stuff. I guess you do win...for now. :) We will have to do another one in the future, when I'm using one of my big purses. We shall see who wins then.

    ReplyDelete