13 May 2009

Not enough bubbles

Today during my lunch break, I had a 30 minute massage and it was so aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh relaxing and very well needed! Of course I didn't want to return to work but I had. I decided it was time to try out the new massage therapist at my chiropractor Dr Drew Rubin. He’s simply one of the best natural healers I’ve meet in my life as he always brings me and my body to a better place. Thanks Dr. R! If you are in his area, check him out he’s worth it!

I’ve learned over the years that it is very helpful after a massage to drink plenty of water and take a hot bath to loosen all those bad toxins. So of course I did...although here lies my problem. I didn't have any bubbles for my bath. Yes, I have the body wash, foot scrub, 2 for 1 shampoo/conditioner but wait where are my bubbles. Every lady has got to have her bubbles that is what makes your bath smell wonderful! So this weekend I’ll be looking for more bubbles.

Instead of bubbles I used Epson  salt which is good for sore muscles and such. NOTE to self:  During the massage, the therapist advised me to take Apple Cider Vinegar capsules to help release the extra water weight that my body retains. After over 3 years of seeing Dr. Rubin I believe strongly in natural healing of the body so here I come Apple Cider Vinegar capsules!

1 comment:

  1. I have never believed in thos "toxins" hooey.

    ReplyDelete