18 May 2009

Do you ever?

Do you ever feel that you are left out of the loop??? Anyone, anyone??

I guess if things were meant for me to know they'd inform me, right? It boggles my mind really.

I suppose that some things are left to those who think they know it all. Or those who don't care to know or better yet those who just feel left out.

This would be my mysterious post of the year...as I can't give much more than that. This is my venting platform so enjoy what you can make out of it if anything that is.

Hope everyone is having a delightful day! Here in Atlanta it's a cool 61 degrees. I needed socks today but opted for my flip flops. I will be getting a well needed and deserved pedicure on Wed night since my Aunt is coming in for little man's 1st birthday party! I'm so excited.

1 comment:

  1. what are you talking about? you are so cryptic...

    ReplyDelete