18 May 2009

K & K Swap received!

I was delighted to hear from my husband today that I received a box in the mail. Right away I knew it was from my new best friend Tiffany! We are new blog pin pals thanks to Kristen and her great idea.

So ready to see what I received in my box:

Swap May 2009 004

First I received a sweet note from Tiffany along with the essential gardening tools, gloves (can’t get my fingers dirty), a knee pad, Aveeno hand lotion (I love this!), 3 pairs of socks (my husband since I've always been cold nature), and a gift card that will buy me 2 White Mocha Tall Coffee’s –my favorite.

Take a look at them all up close!

Swap May 2009 005

Note: My quilt on our bed. It’s it great?

Swap May 2009 006

Swap May 2009 007

Swap May 2009 008

Swap May 2009 009

What great stuff Tiffany! Thanks a million!

I must say it was hard to think of stuff only for me. After having a child the most things I buy are for him. So it’s a treat to have stuff for me.

Then again having all these gardening tools will motivate me to actually help my husband although I have been watering the plants on the porch which I assure you will turn into the Amazon and grow up to the 2nd floor. I’ll take photos soon I promise!

4 comments:

  1. Oh I'm so happy you liked your swap gift!!! Happy Gardening :) I'm craving Starbucks now too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is she really gardening if its me doing it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha Ha I will work on the gardening honey!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh how great! i'm glad you both recieved yours! :) thanks for particpating!!

    ReplyDelete