16 September 2009

In serach of a Camera???

I am in search for a new camera! But I need help!

-What brand?
-What style?
-How big or how small?

What am I taking photos of you ask?
I love taking photos of my family and any vacation.

How skilled am I?
Um I'm not. I'd like to take a photography class but don't i need a camera first?

My current camera is a Kodak digital and rechargable. No doubt it's been a good camera to me but now I want to use it much more and would like to hold many more photos then it does. I think it holds 200.

What about this one?

Or this one?

Please help me! Any suggestions are gladly welcomed!




2 comments:

  1. We will go to Best Buys tomorrow to shop for you and Aunt Geri...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this:
    http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=9257092&type=product&id=1218069752075
    I love it! I have tried out several different cameras over the past year - including some larger, more expensive ones....and this is by far my fave! The picture quality is amazing and unless you are ready to go for an SLR, it doesn't get any better than this! It is tiny, so once Jack is potty trained you can tuck this in your pocket on trips to the park and leave that diaper bag at home! One tip...spring for the protection package at Best Buy....the reason I have "tried" so many cameras this year is because sippy cups kept leaking on them in my diaper bag!!!

    Have fun shopping!

    ReplyDelete