11 September 2009

All things are not created equal!

Jack at his first pumpkin patch, Oct. 2008. 5 months old

So I've been on Weight Watchers since June and I've lost about 17 lb! I'm really proud of myself for sticking with it and imbracing this thing called exercise! It is true the older you get the more your body doesn't want to move!

With fall right around the door step, I'm excited to be re-introduced to the revised/lighter casseroles, soups and hearty meals all over again. (note: this is not my first time with WW) However I can't tell you how much I disguise Pumpkin anything! I love them for decoration but I don't eat pumkpin filling. pumkin pie, pumkin seeds, or try and subsitute pumpkin filling in my brownies! Yes I know it will lower the point value and I can eat 5 in one sitting but don't you know it changes the flavor?

Um. Gross.

Here's another rant I'll share with you. I've completely fallen in love with Hungry Girl too. Plus WW supports her stuff. I recently bought her cookbook that has many recipes and all under 200 calories. Love it! But...Laughing Cow Cheese sucks! It refuses to melt, it doesn't in no way compare to any cheese i eat, and it's in wedges. What is the deal?

Please leave the pumpkins on the porch!


No comments:

Post a Comment