23 June 2009

Three Wonderful Years

It’s been 3 years to the day that I meant my husband. I still remember the first time I saw him, we decided to meet at a local Mexican Restaurant for a beer, nothing too serious, just a drink. When I pulled up he was standing outside, he had on jeans with a long sleeve black dress shirt, head shaven, glasses, and a huge smile. I knew that as long as he was able to hold a conversation and keep me interested I could be in trouble! We sat down and order our beer, about 20 minutes in I called him out, as he was trying to watch the Braves game around my head that was up on the tv behind me. I still give him hell to this day!

Oct 2007 003

But what can I say, I knew I’d marry this man and I did! My life is perfect, I have a great husband and father to our child, we have a beautiful son, and we have a great little family. I love you honey!

2 comments:

  1. Time goes by so fast!! Mike does that all the time when we're out . . . looks at the game instead of me! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. In my defense the Braves were my first love lol

    ReplyDelete