27 April 2009

1 year ago this week…

IMG_0156 

One year ago this week I was 1 month till my due date with baby Jack. I had a rough pregnancy, I had morning, day and night sickness consistently up until my 5th month, I got sick twice, I was admitted twice (once for spitting up blood and once because my blood pressure wouldn’t settle) and once my weekly appointments started I was on bed rest here and there. Thankfully my doctor said at 37 weeks said that if I didn’t give birth on my own by my due date which was May 27th that she would induce me within the 3 following days. Luckily my doctor was on call for 2 days and I checked in Tuesday night, May 27th to be induced May 28th. It seemed like the longest day ever!

It is hard to believe that it’s been 11 months since Jack has graced our life. The first few weeks were definitely challenging for me but all worth it in the end.

MarchApril 09 022

My little boy is almost one and we are planning his first birthday! It’s been a remarkable year so far and looking forward to many more!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a hard pregnancy. Well, he is just too cute though, so I'm thinking it was all worth it! Happy planning for his birthday party.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's such a beautiful boy.

    ReplyDelete