09 April 2009

Movie Review

My hubby and I went to see the new Fast & the Furious on Tuesday night after our wonderful anniversary dinner at Little Alley which is a Tapas Bar. It is one of our favorite places to eat at however it’s special as we only dine there 2-3 times a year and it’s right down the road from us.

However let me just tell you now that I LOVE these high intense, fast paced, and simple love story movies. It doesn’t take long for me to be hooked. It also doesn’t hurt that within the first 10 minutes they are in a race for their lives…did I mention Vin Diesel? This is the 4th installment of the move, ‘Tokyo Drift’ actually should have been after this movie as my hubby pointed out.

So if you are a fan of one of the other 3 movies you won’t be disappointed! Run out and see it as it is worth every dollar you spend to watch the movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment