12 April 2009

Sugarland Concert

Friday night we went to see Sugarland at the Gwinnett Arena and we managed to stay dry!

The concert was AWESOME! I never thought I’d have so much fun but we did. Luke Bryan opened for Sugarland and he too did a great job! I knew more songs then I thought I did which also surprised my husband.

Sugarland opened with Love and played over 2 hours! They did two encores…one which included them joining the audience to sing ‘Baby Girl’.

Jennifer has an amazing voice that can go on forever.

Kristian sang along with Jennifer while he played the guitar for her. They have an amazing chemistry as we can all see.

At the end of the concert the stage was dark and we saw these purple balloons fill up and little did we know but Jennifer and Kristian were in the huge balloons. They rolled out into the crowds in the balloons! It was great!!

Kristian did must better then Jennifer, he is on the right. It was pretty unique I must say.

Over all it was a great anniversary week!

No comments:

Post a Comment