30 July 2009

Where have I been...


I haven't made a post in some time...or so it feels like ages ago. We haven't been on a vacation, we aren't moving, and so the question is where does all my time go?


Lately my husband's been working lots of over time. He typically leaves the house at 7am and gets home around 4 but lately he's been working till 6 or 7 which wouldn't be bad but its more constant. And yes the overtime money is nice but if we can't spend our time together then what's the point. My husband didn't get home till 10pm last night and he was out the door by 5:30am. Today will be another long day for him and I won't see him till 9pm tonight as Thursday are my bowling league night! Granted he's the best and he'd work 3 jobs if he had too but I just miss him.


I'm trying to do my best and be the best friend i can be to a very dear friend of mine who's very sick. I want to be supportive and I want to give her lots of smiles. But it just saddens me every day to know what she is going through for herself and her family. I wish i could do more than just give her my support.

Every day I try and lift my head high and do my best and be the best to everyone I love but I'd love a vacation even if it's a 3 day vacation away from here.

Thank goodness, I have the cutest toddler ever! I am blessed to see his face smile at me and now he gives kisses but beware sometimes he gives you a tongue kiss or the full open mouth kiss. Nonetheless it's perfect to my long day.


1 comment:

  1. "avery" or amy07 August, 2009

    im sorry to hear your best friend is sick..mine is also..she has lymes diease..its so devastating..i know how you feel. i wish i could do more physically besides support but there isnt anything you can do. i just try to only speak of positive things and distract her from her everyday pain... life is so hard sometimes

    ReplyDelete