09 July 2009

Q & A

1. What is the weather like where you are? currently it is 72 at 9:30 am (ask anyone - I always check weather.com before responding)

2. Who was your first best friend? Susan

3. Who knows you best? my parents and my husband


4. Do you have a temper? I only get a temper when a customer service rep is rude first! Then I have no problem telling them what I think of them.

5. Have you ever flew in an airplane? Yes

6. Have you ever been on a cruise? Yes and I hope to go soon again.

7. Have you ever rode on a train? Yes

8. Where is the fartherest you've been from home? Hawaii or Germany, but it takes longer to get to Hawaii!

9. Do you plan to move in the next 12 months? Yes hopefully into a house!

10. Are your parents still married? Yes they are!

11. Do you have brothers/sisters? One younger brother.

12. Can you swim? Yes.

13. Name one thing you like about yourself. I'm easy going.

14. Name one thing you DO NOT like about yourself. Not able to speak in front of a large crowd.

15. Who is the last person you talked to on the phone? My Dad

16. What time did you wake up today? 6:12 am

17. What is your favorite animal? Cat

18. Where did you go today? Been to my parents to drop off my son and I'm already at work.

19. Do you have kids? Yes, one son.

20. What is the worst sound to hear? A crying baby especially mine.

21. What are you looking forward to this weekend? Looking at a house and going to see a movie!

22. What is your favorite holiday? Thanksgiving

23. What kind of soap do you like best? philosophy

24. What kind of perfume/cologne do you like best? Um I don't know the name of but my best friend gave it to me for my birthday.

25. Who is the last person you kissed today? My little boy when I left for work.

26. Are you happy or sad today? Happy, yes.

27. What was the last movie you saw? We started the Miracle of St. Anna last night - I think that's the title.

28. Have you ever broken a bone? It's amazing really, I'm a klutz and I've managed not to break one bone yet!

29. Have you ever had surgery? Yes

30. Have you ever played sports? Yes, I loved soccer.

31. Did you graduate high school? Yes

32. Can you sing? Yes I sing but i know i'm not good.

33. Can you dance? I try. I took dance lessons once but would like to try again now that i'm married.

34. Can you play an instrument? Currently none.

35. What was your favorite classes in school? History and Classical Music in college.

36. Have you ever been on TV? Yes!

37. Have you ever wrote a book? No

38. What type(s) of music do you like? I listen to everything just ask my husband.

39. What month were you born? December

40. Where do you like to shop most? Target - I always walk out with something!

3 comments:

  1. Yay for looking at houses, I hope it goes well! I love Target too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crossing fingers that you will find the house that you are meant to have.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love target :) and your blog i havnet been over in forevr!!!

    ReplyDelete