13 March 2009

Where went the time?

I haven't had much time to blog lately. My work week has come and gone but don't know where it went too. Jack has been sleeping through the night for over a week (knock on wood) so that isn't my excuse. I've been just tired but a 'good' tired. We started walking again since the weather has been beautiful. I've been eating at least two salads a day, taking my vitamins and drinking water like crazy and not to mention going to the bathroom 5 times before I eat lunch. I need my catheter back from when I was in the hospital!

I haven't taken many photos either lately, as my camera rechargable batteries aren't charging, if I had money I'd buy a fancy dancy camera! One day I will.

Weekend plans? Hmmm...I'm having my monthly eye brows waxed, we are taking one of the cars to get a diagonstic test done as it needs its emissions test done next month, we are going to BJ's for formula, grocery store, my husband wants to buy Jack a toy box, and he needs some shorts when the weather returns. So this is a typical weekend, oh wait I almost forgot my pedicure with my mother!

Next week I hope to post more, until then have a great weekend and thanks for being faithful!

No comments:

Post a Comment