24 April 2009

Thankful for the weekend!

Thank goodness for the weekend, yes it is true, today starts my weekend as I already worked my 4 days this week. But we have lots today so I won’t be resting, relaxing and playing all day with Jack.

I have to clean the house as my best friend in the world is visiting with her daughter this afternoon. So the house has to be cleaned by 3pm.

We are having a garage sale tomorrow morning so I have to price everything.

I have to go to BJ’s to get some formula but hopefully we are at the end of formula. Since he will be 11 months next week we are starting to wean him off his formula to milk!

Last weekend we took Jack to the GA Aquarium and he loved it.

 fish

I hope everyone has a great weekend! Till my next free time to blog…

No comments:

Post a Comment